Many patients are unsure if their dental concerns warrant a visit to the dentist. Additionally, many patients experience dental issues that they are unaware of having affordable and straightforward solutions. If this is you, Dr. Matthew Jenne is here to provide you compassionate and comprehensive dental services to meet a wide range of your dental needs.
At Garner Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we listen to your concerns and provide comprehensive and compassionate solutions to meet your individual needs. Whether you have severe Dentophobia, are insecure of your crooked teeth, or are interested in whitening your smile, we are here to ensure that all of your concerns are alleviated and that you are aware of all of your options.
Here are the most common dental concerns we see in our office:
Common Dental Concerns
- Bleeding Gums: Do your gums bleed during or after you’ve brushed your teeth? Bleeding gums signify that there is plaque building up around your gum line. You could be at high risk for developing gum disease and should schedule a cleaning and consultation to alleviate that concern.
- Crooked Teeth: Are your teeth misaligned or misshaped? Garner Family and Cosmetic Dentistry can provide recommendations on long-term orthodontic solutions as well as short-term solutions, like Invisalign clear aligners.
- Missing Teeth: Have you lost a permanent tooth? Our office is equipped to handle the loss of a single tooth or a full arch of teeth. Dr. Wingate sees patients with missing teeth and creates personalized treatment plans for tooth replacement.
- Discolored Teeth: Is your smile not as white as it used to be? Yellowing of the enamel and dentin are common over time. We offer whitening solutions to assist in brightening your smile.
- Fear of the Dentist: Do you get anxious about scheduling your dental appointments? When you schedule an appointment with Garner Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, you get the confidence of knowing that your dental health is in reliable and compassionate hands.
- Teeth Grinding: Is there a chance you’ve been grinding your teeth in your sleep? We can evaluate your smile for signs of teeth grinding and offer solutions on how to prevent this from continuing to happen.
Regardless of your dental concern, we can assure you that our team will offer our best solutions and treatment plans to match your needs. If it has been a while since you’ve seen a dentist, know that we are here to serve you and assist you in getting back on track with your dental health. We happily provide consultations for patients interested in hearing their dental health care options.
Treat Your Dental Concerns Today
It is essential to be proactive with your dental health. If you have any concerns, the best thing to do is to contact our office at 919.238.3470 or schedule an appointment online. We welcome new patients of all ages and look forward to working with you to address your unique needs and goals. Together, we will develop a treatment plan with your best long-term dental health in mind.