Restorative Dentistry: Overview
Garner Family and Cosmetic Dentistry provides a comprehensive range of restorative dental treatments to ensure that your smile is returned back to its ideal condition following tooth loss, damage, or gum disease. Restoring your smile as soon as possible has several benefits to all aspects of your overall health, including:
- Improved comfort in smiling, eating, and talking
- Strengthening of your dental structure
- A natural, discrete look to restored teeth
- Long-lasting solution to dental concerns
- Enhanced oral health
Dr. Wingate is happy to evaluate the current condition of your smile and address any concerns you may have. If you have experienced recent dental trauma including knocked-out teeth or broken teeth, please see our office immediately so that no further damage is endured. Additionally, if you have fallen behind on your dental care and are uncomfortable with the appearance of your smile, feel free to schedule an appointment with us. We provide compassionate and personalized care to all of our patients and will take the time to go over all of your restorative options with you.
Restorative Dentistry: What To Expect
Restorative dentistry solutions may be recommended to you for a variety of reasons. Most commonly, our patients need a smile restoration for the following reasons:
- Prohibit teeth shifting
- Replace one or more teeth
- Restore or improve your natural bite
- Restore or improve your chewing or speaking patterns
- Revive your gums after gum disease
- Allow for more thorough oral hygiene care
Depending on the needs of your smile, Garner Family and Cosmetic Dentistry can offer you the following restorative solutions to meet your needs:
- Dental Bridges: Supported by surrounding teeth, dental bridges close the gap between one or more missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns: Restoring a damaged tooth back to its original shape through the use of a customized cap.
- Dental Implants: The secure fastening of an artificial tooth into your jawbone to provide a durable and long-lasting restoration result
- Dentures & Partials: A removable full or partial set of teeth that is customized to fit securely and comfortably in your mouth
- Periodontal Therapy: Renews the health of your gums and teeth to prevent further disease and tooth loss
Our vast range of restorative dentistry services offers a comprehensive approach to rebuilding and renewing your smile back to its best form. Your oral health is our top priority. Our goal is to have you leave our office with a healthy and improved smile. After your initial evaluation, our team will ensure that you are fully informed on all of the steps necessary to restore your smile and promote your oral health.
Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Wingate and our team at Garner Family and Cosmetic Dentistry are here to help you in whatever stage of your oral healthcare that you are in. We aim to provide you with the restoration options that will improve your smile and your dental health at the same time. Schedule an appointment today for an initial consultation. Together, we will come up with a treatment plan that best meets the unique needs of your dental health.